Dementia Level 1 Specialty Training
This course is a DSHS approved online Instructor led training for caregivers, resident managers, and providers in long term care settings. You will obtain an introduction to the different types of dementia. Learn how to:
- Set the Tone when dealing with clients with Dementia.
- Working with Families.
- Sexuality and Intimacy in dealing with dementia.
- Medications, Treatments and Therapies.
- Activities of Daily Living.
- Communication with People who Have Dementia.
- Trauma Informed Care.
- Approaching Challenging Behaviors.
- Tips for Dealing with Specific Challenging Behaviors
Mental Health Level 1 Specialty Training
This course is a DSHS approved online Instructor led training for caregivers, resident managers, and providers in long term care settings. You will obtain an introduction to mental
- How to give Compassionate and Trauma-Informed Care
- Supports for Wellness
- Getting Help and Self-Care
- Suicide Prevention
- Communication Dynamics
- Approaching Behaviors
- Crisis Management
Nurse Delegation Core Basic:
- This course provides basics for RN delegated tasks such as medication assistance, and patient specific procedures per rules and regulations regarding nurse delegation.
- Upon completion of this course students will receive a certificate of training.
CPR/BLS- Basic Life Saver Course:
Divine CNA provides American Heart Association work place training for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. This certification is valid for two years.